Friday, December 20, 2013

FAUX FUR









Turtleneck JCrew (on sale) // Sweater here // Fur Vest is a vintage find but check these out-loving this and this // Jeans here // Necklace from Francesca's similar here or here //Bracelets Chain and Bangles from Old Navy (only available in store-but go for a visit your wallet will thank you)  // Earrings Target // Boots here **sale** //
Bag HM for $7 try this or this or with a bow here  //

Remember my love affair with all things warm? Well, a faux fur vest is a favorite go-to piece in for me. I could never provide a list of staple items YOU MUST have within your closet (queue white button down and trench coat), all I can do is share what are MY closet staples, both classic and trendy, and a fur vest definitely makes the cut.

Versatility? Oh yes... more than I ever imagined. Here, I needed another layer over a chunky sweater, but, I once threw it over a black turtleneck sweater dress and knee high boots (hmm... maybe I need to post that one) or throw a belt around it to cinch your waist. For me, it is one of those trends that you purchase and play with--you will be surprised! Doesn't this chic look beat the classic bubble vests?!

Now, an ode to the sparkley chain link bracelet. I have been seeing this beauty all of the blogs, and in most links they are sold out. So, in true frugal fashion manner, I browsed the jewelry section at the most magical place in the world {NO, I don't mean Disney World} ... TARGET. Of course, they had a version of this trendy arm candy and, more impressively, it was about $5 cheaper than some online boutiques I was stalking {and I didn't have to wait for the UPS man}, making this purchase even more exciting! Ever feel a high off a good bargain?



Is anyone else loving/hating this faux fur trend? Hesitations? Share them here!

--Kelsey


No comments: