Friday, February 28, 2014

Candy Crush




Okayyyyy...what is with me and pink lately? I swear to you I have NEVER been a pink girl. I did have a hot pink room once because it matched my dark denim bed set that I copied from some Disney Channel star (probably Lizzie McGuire). Anyway, for some reason I have been giving pink a chance lately. It started with lipstick (thank you, Pink Pearl Pop) and has been spreading into my wardrobe! I mean, why fight it?

I snagged this pink sweater from J Crew Factory for less than $20. The bubble gum pink color is seriously PINK, but for some reason I had to have it. Each time I have worn it, I have gotten so many compliments. Apparently, pink compliments my skin tone. Who would have thought?

Not to mention, hellooooo, how perfect does it look with the Candy Crush necklace from Kute N' Klever? I put this necklace on hold for spring/summer. But, you know what, this necklace is such a refreshing pop of color in this dreary winter we've been having (wah, wah, wahhhh). So, on the first 60 and sunny day we've had in 2847829085 weeks, I thought, what a perfect time to rock this necklace and enjoy the sunshine. (I wore this around Old Town, Alexandria and I was seriously the brightest thing around town...ha).



Outfit Details: Necklace-Kute N' Klever (c/o) // Sweater-J Crew Factory // Sunglasses - Charming Charlie (similar here) // Booties-Target (Love these)








So, the motto of my story is....give PINK a chance (or whatever trend you thought you didn't like)!

XOXO-Courtney

Instagram: @Courtney_m_b & KelseyMKipp
A trip to Old Town just wouldn't be complete without some s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g (outside shopping=windblown hair, okay).

No comments: