Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I HEART YOU

Hello fashion lovers! Big apologizes for the few and far posts but I have finally shaken my cold and ready to bare the cold in hopes of a great photo. 

More importantly-my Valentines Day blouse arrived just in time!!!! Although I can't think of a time when shopping is not my favorite past time, shopping for a specific occasion tops the list. As Valentines Day approached, I knew I wanted a casual outfit that I could wear during the day but have the opportunity to take it through the evening. When I found this blouse {for $12} I knew it was the one. That Ah-ha moment, you know the one when you see the sale price, thinking... 'I can make this work'. 









// Heart Top SheInside //  Black Fur Vest SheInside // Pearl Bracelet (similar) // Booties Payless similar Sole Society // Ring Old Navy (only sold in stores) // Lips MAC Russian Red // Nails Essie Forever Yummy //

For day time, I paired this heart top with a pair of denim, some booties, and pearls. Pearls, on a side note, are always a good way to dress an outfit up. When sporting a "young" festive blouse, pearls help make it age appropriate and classy. 

What are your plans for Valentines? 

Happy Valentines to all!
--Kelsey

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

No comments: