Saturday, February 22, 2014

Leopard & Leather





// Jacket H&M in stores similar here // Denim here // Scarf NYC// Booties similar here // Lips MAC Russian Red // Belt Target // Watch here (LOVE) //

Have you stopped over to see Jade at A Spoonful of Style? Well, I was obsessing about her fabulous jacket posted here. I was equally devastated to see it was sold out in my size (UGH). 

Thankfully, I spotted this great alternative at H&M in stores for $40. I thought it was perfect because it screams Polished to me. The high color, the leather sleeves, and the detail on the back, I knew it was something that could easily be added to my wardrobe. This is the definition of trendy--when you can add a few articles can be integrated into your existing wardrobe that you LOVE. This is it! 

Spoiler Alert: I thoroughly enjoy shopping! Shocker, right!? Well, besides the art of shopping, I love physically taking my finds home with me for a personal fashion show. When shopping online, my 'shopping high' is... well, kind of deflates. Although I LOVED her jacket, I was happy to snatch this up and wear it out of the mall! (You all know I am not kidding!)

Thanks for stopping by!
--Kelsey

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B





No comments: