Friday, February 7, 2014

Pink Pearl POP



I LOVE winter. I love winter clothing, winter scenery, winter accessories, winter boots, winter activities, more winter clothing, and winter makeup. By winter makeup, I'm talking colors. Winter is the perfect time to break out a dark lip. Red, burgundy, oxblood, wine, you name it, winter loves it for a lip color! However, I like to switch it up every once in a while. Winter is not only for dark colors. It also screams white and pretty! I mean, mother nature dumps a coat of white all over for a few months because she knows it's pretty! What does pretty winter white need for a sidekick? PINK!

What I am about to say may shock you...

I am not a pink girl. I never have been. My favorite color is orange and my go to color for clothing is usually a neutral of sorts black. But, I do not shy away from pretty things. In this case, MAC's Pink Pearl Pop is oh-so-pretty. Searching for the right shade of winter pink was a challenge, which I totally accepted! I love this shade, and it took me a loooooong time to find.  I tried darker pink, brighter pink, nude pink, etc. Nothing was right. Then, on a random trip to NYC, a nice lady at the MAC store helped me find this shade (or flavor, as my students call it). Perfection. 

I love the pink and emerald color combination!



MAC Pink Pearl Pop
Charming Charlie Earrings (Similar here)
J Crew Necklace (Similar here)


Thank you for reading, my lovely Polished ladies!

XOXO-Courtney

For more beauty looks check us out on Instagram at @Courtney_m_b & @KelseyMKipp

No comments: