Friday, February 14, 2014

Walk a Mile in My (Geo-Print) Shoes
















I've alluded to the fact that I do not wear heels frequently. It's not because I'm tall (fellas, if you can't handle a tall girl in heels then you gotta go). But mostly because they don't have a solid place in my lifestyle. As a teacher, wearing stilettos around all day is not really practical...I mean I run around all day...with little children...around paint and other supplies...and I have lunch duty. You get the point. 

But, as a true Polished lady at heart, I have a soft spot for heels. There is nothing that makes a women feel more sexy, beautiful, and confident than a great pair of heels! You get a few inches, stand more proudly, and let's face it, they do your back side and legs good! 

Because I don't wear heels a lot, I am hesitant to drop a lot of money on them. So I am always on the hunt for a unique, stylish, classic, or trendy pair of heels at a price I can live with. I recently found out about Express Last Hurrah. It is a true Express outlet, and one just opened down the street from my place...I'm in trouble. Anyhow if you have access to this store, check it out ASAP! I snagged these babies for $15!!!! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

Black and white, printed, pointed toe, pump, sign me up! These add an instant sense of trend to an outfit, yet because of the shape and color scheme, are still classic and can be worn for many years and with many passing trends. Right now, they are getting along very well with emerald jewelry and a pair of boyfriend jeans.

Outfit details: Shoes-Express (Similar in color, style, print), Necklace-Purple Peridot // Lip Color-Mac Pink Pearl Pop // Emerald earrings-Charming Charlie (Similar earrings) // Sunglasses-Ray Ban // Jeans-American Eagle

What is your favorite place to shop for shoes?

XOXO-Courtney

Check Polished out on Instagram at @Courtney_m_b & @KelseyMKipp

No comments: