Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#WHATIWORE

While at work, I am often guilty of sneaking a selfie of my outfit of the day. Fashion is a great distraction from all of the work I am suppose to be doing, right? To be honest, I find wearing a great high heel makes it easier to walk into my next meeting (yawn). It helps to feel Polished and fabulous!

Thank you for all who ask about my outfit details on Instagram. Today, I am giving the details you asked for! Keep them coming, I am LOVE LOVE LOVING checking my Instagram for all your comments :)   

// Red Pants Old Navy // Shoes Cathy Jean //

Leather Sleeved Blazer Target (love this version too)

Sweater Limited (final sale $15) // Necklace OASAP //

// Earrings OASAP // 

 // Floral Chambray Old Navy //


Thanks for stopping by! Keep following on Instagram 
@KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

--Kelsey








No comments: