Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Holy Chic




Find these AMAZING earrings at Shamelessly Sparkly



Outfit Details: Sweater-Forever 21 (sold out online, check in store...similar here) // Pants-H&M (similar here  in corduroy and here) // Shoes-Target // Sunglasses-Ray Ban // Earrings-Shamelessly Sparkly c/o






















HOLY CHIC! 

I just love some fashion humor. I could not resist! 

But let's talk about the earrings. These earrings are bad a** for real. They speak to me, I swear. Crystal, red, green, gold, and spikes...I mean...hello! I love the way statement earrings make me feel. Earrings frame your face, so how they look is actually important when Polishing an outfit.  Not to mention, wearing spikes makes me feel confident and tough...but in a feminine way. I suggest you all check these beauties out ASAP!



XO-Courtney

Instagram: Courtney_m_b & KelseyMKipp

No comments: