Saturday, January 25, 2014

Roll Up Your Sleeves, and Get to Work

My apologies for indoor shoots lately! I know they are not the best of pictures but I can't bare this skirt in negative temperatures--Buffalo Blizzard of 2014, anyone?! Ugh--cold weather, or any excuse, cannot pardon a mess of a work attire. Instead of giving up a stylish office look, try adding layers (and bring save the heels for once you get into the office). 

Welcome to my in-home office!





Sequins Limited old (similar here) // Button Down H&M // Skirt Target I have several colors! // Shoes old-love these // Bracelet here // Earrings OASAP //

When the seasons change, many people pack up their non-season wardrobe and store for next year. Not me! I keep everything out... all of the time. This short sleeve sequins top can be layered, of course, under a cardigan, but it can also be thrown on top of a great button down. {PS I own like 4 white button town shirts/tunics--they are a close must}. Sequins... in the office?! YES! This sequins top is just a bit of sparkle, limited to the front, and the black color is work appropriate. Now, of course, I could throw on some destroyed denim and zebra print stilettos to take this top out for a night on the town, but it's all about what you pair it with. White button down and a pencil skirt--ready for work!

Side note: I almost always unbutton and roll up my sleeves. I find this to be more, well me! Polished but very effortless. And, how else could I fit my arm candy? 

Thanks for stopping by! Stay warm!

--Kelsey

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

No comments: