Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter Bliss













Turtleneck JCrew // Denim Express // Jacket Loft-similar Old Navy // Vest Aeropostale // Boots here // Statement Necklace Shamelessly Sparkly // Bag Francesca's Collections // Mittens H&M //

Have I mentioned I live in Buffalo? You know, home of blizzard weather. Last week, we experience the Vortex of 2014--city shut down, state of emergency, complete white out! Well, thankfully the snow belt has passed but it is C-O-L-D. Needless to say, layering, mittens, and boots have become essential, literally! So, I make no excuses for living in my fur. It feels even better knowing I only paid $20 for this winter white vest!
 
Since my winter bliss attire is full of layers, I needed a piece of jewelry to Polish it off. I chose this statement necklace from Shamelessly Sparkly. Ode to the statement necklace-such a selfish piece, isn't it? Even wearing multiple layers, patterns, destroyed denim, and still it steals your attention. Isn't it FABULOUS!? Doing what it does best... making a statement! Check out their website, I am so glad I found it :)
 
--Kelsey
 
Don't forget to follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B




1 comment:

Polished said...

Wow! Thank you so much Terry--as a new blogger, I was thrilled to see my picture on your blog (you have led me to some of my go-to bloggers). I really appreciate your support and promotions! Maybe we should do a collaboration?!