Friday, January 31, 2014

Praying for Sunshine









Shirt Gap // Crop Sweater Gap // Denim Target now $14 // Booties Nine West // Bag H&M (literally just sold out) similar here // Necklace Kute 'N Klever c/o // Lips MAC Snob //

I am dying for some SUNSHINE! Remember, I live in Buffalo (home of blizzards, and now, a vortex?!) You know you live in Buffalo when... 28 degrees feels like a warm front!! So, when I saw this sweater, I had to have it in yellow.

Since I try avoiding all things that make my 5'2" self shorter, you would have never seen me sport a crop top. Hello, I live in heels--not because I like the air up here but because I'm trying to appear eye level {at least to my husband who calls 6'4" home}. When these sweaters were an additional 50% off, I decided to try it on and found it was a great layering tool. You can actually see the shirt underneath it! Who knew?!

Moral of my story--try not to create a "You would have to kill me to wear that" list. Try something knew (especially if it's on sale). 

Thanks for stopping reading. Feel free to leave suggestions on recommendations you would like to see on Polished. 

--Kelsey

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

No comments: