Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Radiant Orchid

On Wednesdays, we wear pink Radiant Orchid! This year we are wearing orchid-Pantone's color choice of the year. A what a great choice this is! Orchid is a youthful and bright fuchsia, with a bit of pink and purple. It's easy to see how eye catching this color is. Best part? It looks great on everyone and through each season! 






Top Old Navy // Skirt Express // Tights H&M $5 // Booties Target  for $15// Clutch here (different color) // Necklace (loving) Kute N' Klever c/o // Lips MAC Snob //

Spoiler Alert: I am not a millionaire {shocker} or even close! I cannot afford to recreate my wardrobe when a trend blows through. Instead, I like to stay trendy through my accessories. It's simple and affordable to pick up an orchid belt, bag, or even statement necklace. Once I saw this necklace from Kute N' Klever, I knew it was the perfect fit. Um, hello!? Radiant orchid. Check. But, it has so much more--crystal jewelry, rather than beads, (another trendy idea) and it's multicolored (staying trendy for longer). 

When I invest in a trend, it has to be one I like.  Seems simple, right!? By definition, trends are constantly developing and changing. So, if I am going to ride the trend wave it must be fitting-right color, fits my style, looks great on me, and can be easily incorporated into my wardrobe {unless it's worth recreating my entire identity, which could happen!}. 

Thanks for checking out my newest loved trend!

--Kelsey


Follow on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

1 comment:

Polished said...

Aw, thank you Terry!!!