Sunday, January 19, 2014

Regram @KelseyMKipp

Prior to starting the Polished blog, I wasn't a big Instagram user. Secret/Fact-I only had 42 followers when we launched the blog {blushing}... Now, I am OBSESSED with Instalife. I loving stalking finding all of the fellow fashion lovers out there! This community is so inspiring, I can't help but shop, shop, and shop. In between my trips to the mall, I managed to snag some pictures of my week!

Bracelet from Brina Box & Booties from Target for $15

Plaid (My husband's!!) similar here

Leopard Cuff OASAP for $10
Glitter Belt

Earrings OASAP for $7

My week wouldn't be complete without several at least one shopping trip. Right? Post-Christmas shopping can be dangerous--who could pass up all of these sales?! Here are my favorite finds this week:

Denim Express (different wash) 

Need this Bag from Target

Clutch Old Navy


Follow on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B for all of our weekly OOTD, style tips, and shopping finds!

Thanks for stopping by--we are loving our followers! 
{Thankfully, now than 42 haha}

--Kelsey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have to check out Old Navy for that clutch! So cute and can't beat that price!

xo, Summer
www.belleandgrace.blogspot.com

Polished said...

Isn't such a great find!? I also loving the in-store jewelry there--your wallet will appreciate those finds too :) Thank you for stopping by and happy hunting!

Much Love,
Kelsey