Friday, January 17, 2014

The Little Red Dress

We have all heard of the staple LBD (little black dress), but have you added the LRD to your closet? Yes, the Little RED Dress is a perfect addition for those moments where black just isn't enough. 

Red--what a color!? Immediately head turning and ultimately a great color on everyone!








 Dress H&M-just sold out // Shoes Payless --and on sale for $18// Clutch and Crystal Belt (for $10) Francesca's Collections //

OK besides my serious need for some self-tanner, I am loving this look! Crystal jewels are dominating the accessory market. So, when I saw this at Francesca's (and for $9.99) I knew I needed it--like now. Patience is something I have yet to master, but when I see a piece I like, I snatch it up. How many times have you gone back and actually found what you left behind? Never-you can always return it, right?! Well, that's what I tell my husband... shhhh!

Shopping for a LRD? Versatility is key. Adding a simple red dress to your closet allows you to pair it with all of your accessories-add a crystal belt, sport a textured tight, or throw on a statement set of pearls. Either way, this classic piece can be re-worn again and again. {the best part, each time it will turn heads!} Best part--this color works for every season!

Thanks for stopping by fashion lovers!

--Kelsey


Red Long Dress V Neck Backless Dress ASOS Pleated Swing Dress Mossimo® Women's Ultrasoft Ruched Long Sleeve Sweater Dress - Assorted Colors

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

No comments: