Thursday, January 23, 2014

Too Faced {Mascara}

Although I am not one for a New Years Resolution, I love the idea of changing up your boring routine. You know the ones on auto pilot. How often do you run out of a beauty product and simply pick up a refill, of the same product you have been using for years? Not me--I am always looking for hot new items that are made for trendy girls who want to Polish off their look.

Here is what I found--Better Than False Lashes! Promise!

The Too Faced Product has 2 tubes of mascara. The gold tube is step 1 & 3--start and finish with the actual mascara. The white tube is step 2--extensions in a bottle.

No matter what mascara you use, ladies, don't skimp on this step. CURL YOUR LASHES! You can pick up an eye lash curler anywhere!

Hopefully, your eye lashes are curled and ready for step 1. Apply Step 1 (gold tube). Bonus? The wand it angled. First, I like to tilt the brush up {pictured} and wiggle into the base of my lashes. Once my lashes are coated, I turn the angled brush around and apply a layer on the BACK of my lashes. Yes--the part you can see when my eyes are closed.

Step 2-the extensions. Hope you can see the little white fibers on my upper eye lashes. I only apply this to my upper lashes because when both were coated, they stuck together a bit when I blinked! 


After you repeat with the gold tube (step 3), here is the difference! I have to admit the pictures do no do it justice!! It's simply amazing in person--you must try it!


Before...
After!




Top here for $9 // Earrings and Belt Francesca's Collections // Link Bracelet Target and Diamond Bracelet Brina Box // Denim Express // Booties Nine West // Mascara here // Lips Mac Rebel //

When eyelash extensions first made their debut, I was thrilled! After a little research, my excitement dissipated... For girls who like low maintenance (like don't curl or wear mascara daily) it's a PERFECT solution! For me, not so much-- I wear a lot some eye makeup, so I don't want to be worried about my investment off my face. Thankfully, I stumbled upon this Too Faced Mascara! 

Voluminous, lengthy and thick lashes? Who wouldn't love that! Let me know what you think!

--Kelsey

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B

No comments: