Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Neon With a Side of Mint Please



Let's just bask in the glory of this necklace for a second...

Did you take it all in?

I am completely in LOVE with it! First of all, I LOVE mint and what an amazing chance to wear mint all year round! Second of all, I LOVE the Aztec trend happening right now. Thirdly, it is just beautiful! 

Statement jewelry is all over the place right now! Sometimes I find myself having a difficult time finding the perfect piece because there are just so many options! Stumbling upon this piece by Shamelessly Sparkly solved all of my problems...jewelry wise, anyhow ;).

Let me just sing my praises for darks and neutrals for a second. I love them and 90% of the time I will gravitate to them first, especially in the winter. This piece, however, inspired me to brighten up my look. I mean, lighten up Courtney, it's only winter (see what I did there?). This neon sweater is sort of like a slap in the face of color. I mean, it is seriously bright...in a major way! I am so pleased how the necklace ground the look. A neon this bright with the wrong accessories can lean toward...overdoing it. But with the cool tones of the necklace, the neon look is instantly Polished.





Find this stunner at Shamelessly Sparkly! Check out the website for this beauty (under $20!!!) and so many more! 










Outfit Details: Necklace-Shamelessly Sparkly c/o // Sweater-Forever 21 (Sold out online...similar here) // Jeans-Express // Booties-Jessica Simpson // Sunglasses-Charming Charlie (similar here) // Clutch-Francesca's (similar here) // Spike Bracelet-Francesca's (similar here) // Ring-The Limited (Love this one)

What's your favorite way to wear neon? Comment below!

XO-Courtney

Instagram: Courtney_m_b & KelseyMKipp




     















No comments: