Sunday, January 26, 2014

Love, Love, Love It.

 I find myself channeling my inner Teresa Guidice (circa early, no court appearance days, of course) every time I find a product or see something that I reallyyyyyyyy like. "I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!" Courtney, do you like that? "YES! Love, love, love it!" Courtney, have you seen those tan booties at Target? "YES! I love, love, love them!"

You get the point. When I love something, I love something, a lot, and I love sharing it with people even more! No shame in my game. I have found so many amazing new ideas and products on Pinterest and Instagram because people have shared the LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Now, it's my turn. :)

I need to start doing this more!

Found this tangle tamer at Marshalls and am now OBSESSED! This brush detangles my hair, fits in my bag, and has some secret magical powers to add serious volume to my curls! Order yours here!

See what I'm saying, hello voluminous curls!

This outfit. (Necklace-Purple Peridot // Jeans-American Eagle // Booties-Target // Shirt-Express)

Gold sparkle journal (JCrew, sold out, but I LOVE this one, too), gold pen, and new coffee table books, LOVE x 3.

This phone case (Forever 21 and OMG, look at this one!).

I mean, this necklace is seriously beautiful, I can't get enough (Kute N Klever, c/o).

This accessory combo (Ray Ban, Shamelessly Sparkly, c/o)

way·far·er

noun
1. A person who travels on foot.



(P.S...I didn't make this connection to the name of these sunglasses, shame on me.)

Have you read this book? Holy LOL. I mean an actual LOL, not like a quick giggle.  (Jen Lancaster)

Monogram everything. (Home Goods)

If you follow me on Instagram (Courtney_m_b) you know that I just scored tons of new books at a book sale (B.I.G. Book Sale). How could I not buy a book with this title? Plus, it goes with my shoe mug, given to me by an amazingggg co-worker, who knows me so well! 

These booties. So much love. (Target-clearance, heyyyy! Check in store for more sizes)

As always, I can't thank you enough for reading and supporting our blog. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! 

XO-Courtney

Check us out on Instagram for more lovable posts...Courtney_m_b & KelseyMKipp

No comments: