Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wintry Brights

When I go to the mall, I GO TO THE MALL--like, every store in the mall. 
Although I have my favorites, the ones I loyally stop in and inevitably find a great addition to my wardrobe, I try to at least take a lap in most stores. While taking a stroll through Aeropostale, I found this great sweater for $8!?








January is one of my favorite times to shop. Hello, the S-A-L-E-S. Everything (especially winter items) are on sale, and typically clearance items are an additional % off. Hence, an $8 sweater. In Buffalo, I still have months to sport this beauty. Have you spotted any neon around? 


Sweater Aeropostale- similar here and here // Denim Express // Necklace here  // 
Bag Francesca's Collection // Shoes Express-in stores for $12!  Crushing on these from Sole Society or THESE // 

Wearing a neon color, especially around your face, can present some challenges. Avoid the highlighter look by leaving your hair down and adding some dark contrasting colors. Don't be afraid to mix your neon with other colors--here, the cobalt blue helps tame and accentuate the neon color.

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think :)

--Kelsey 

Follow us on Instagram @KelseyMKipp and @Courtney_m_B 


No comments: