Sunday, January 12, 2014

Insta Life






I found this picture on the mothership of quotes...Pinterest...and had to share it! As 2014 continues to keep on rolling (like slow down already will you?). I thought it was important for myself to establish some goals for the year. I am never one to create a New Years resolution, I mean talk about setting ones self up for failure. Let's face it, life happens, and I see no reason to feel discouraged that I missed a gym session because my best friend needed some good, old fashion, girl talk. Instead, I think it's important to figure out what will ground you, what will keep you going, a personal mantra, if you will. Something to look at when you are feeling like 2014 is letting you down, or vice versa! So, this is mine, simplify, be inspired, be original, work hard, and enjoy.

Can we just talk about how much Instagram is inspiring me lately. Some people probably think it's odd that I want a bunch a strangers, or even people I know, look at my clothes, face, makeup, accessories, or whatever I choose to share. But, I don't. I think there is something to be said about allowing people an outlet to communicate with others who share the same interests. I, for one, am totally loving meeting new people and having conversations about life, clothing, and pretty things. Props to the women who are complimenting each other and supporting each other. I am truly enjoying this moment. So BAM, I am already living by two of my 2014 mantras! 

Here is my recent Insta life.


I saw this on Instagram and had to repost it!



Wearing my favorite red lip out and about!


Enjoyed an amazing brunch with good people at Zenga in DC. 

I finally found the perfect tassel necklace!

Got reacquainted with these sunnies!
Selfie :)
Appreciating the sunshine during this frigid week!

Saying hi to 2014 with my best friend!

Being the worst patient ever...yes that is MY BABY SISTER...I am SO PROUD!

I am so greatful that I was able to spend the holidays at home with the people and pups that I love!


Thank you for your support of our blog! We love having you!

XOXO Courtney

Check out our Instagrams for more Polished looks all week long! Courtney_m_b & Kelseymkipp

No comments: