Saturday, January 4, 2014

Well Hello There, 2014


Cheers to a NEW YEAR!




 


 Outfit Details: Skirt-Express (GET IT NOW FOR $15) // Shirt-Express (Similar here) // Bag-H&M (Love this one from Francesca's) // Necklaces-Target (here & here) // Watch-Michael Kors // Bracelet-TJ-Maxx (Similar here) // Shoes-Loft (Similar here) // Link bracelet-Target // Sunglasses-Ray Ban // Lipstick-Cover Girl Tempt 355




  Dressing for New Year's Eve is always a challenge. Wear am I going? Who am I going with? What's the weather going to be like? Is there a dress code? Do I have a date? Do I need to match him? Do I go casual or fancy? Am I trying to not to slip on ice or am I trying to wear heels? The questions go on and on!

Here's my take on it. New Year's Eve is a night to reflect on the past year and welcome in the new one. Whether you like a quiet night at home with people you love, or a crazy night out celebrating with strangers, what you wear should make you happy and feel great. The perfect outfit will simply make you smile. When you smile, the people around you will, too. So girls, if a tiered silver skirt paired with a plain white t-shirt makes you happy like it does me, then rock it! Oh, and by the way, Polish it off with some extra jewelry and a little something new to your hair. For goodness sake, it will be the first time that 2014 sees you, might as well dress to impress!


Wishing you a happy and healthy new year. 

--Courtney 

No comments: